Simplify Your Life - Get LastPass Enterprise
WeiserTek is proud to announce partnering with LastPass Enterprise, the best solution for password management. LastPass Enterprise secures your business, and centralizes control of employee passwords and apps. Sign up today for a free trial by clicking here. Once you have signed up for your Free Trial, Call WeiserTek at (800) 688-4835 to have a free consultation on how to best implement the solution into your environment. WeiserTek is a LastPass Enterprise integrator and we also provide management services of LastPass Enterprise to our IT Management Services customers.
The Complete Login Solution
LastPass is changing the way employees access every website and app. LastPass' complete login solution covers more than passwords, so you can secure your business while keeping employees happy. LastPass uses leading technologies to secure data and protect user privacy. Their zero-knowledge solution ensures only you have access to your data.
WeiserTek is proud to be a LastPass Enterprise integrator (not to mention we use it everday to run our business and share passwords with employees and consultants) for your small to medium sized business. This will make it so your employees will literally only have to remember one passsword, and if you want, add an additional layer of security with two factor authentication. Let WeiserTek get you started by signing up for a free trial of LastPass Enterprise by clicking here.
- Secure Account Creation - Users create an account with an email address and a strong master password to locally-generate their unique encryption key.
- Leading Encryption Algorithms - LastPass implemented AES-256 bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA-256 and salted hashes to ensure complete security in the cloud.
- Local-Only Encryption - User data is encrypted and decrypted at the device level. Data stored in the vault is kept secret, even from LastPass.
- Private Master Password - The user’s master password, and the keys used to encrypt and decrypt user data, are never sent to LastPass’ servers, and are never accessible by LastPass.
- Transport Layer Encryption - LastPass uses SSL for secure data transfer between a device and the servers, adding another layer of protection to the encrypted data blob.
- Two-Factor Authentication - Two-factor (multifactor) authentication adds extra security to LastPass accounts by requiring a second login step before authorizing the user.
- PBKDF2 SHA-256 - PBKDF2 is a leading hashing algorithm to strengthen the master password and encryption key against large-scale, brute-force attacks.
- Availability Everywhere - When storing passwords, convenient and reliable access is critical. LastPass ensures passwords are securely available when and where they’re needed.
- Strong, Random Passwords - Remove the burden of remembering and typing passwords, and use the password generator to create unique passwords for every account.
Click here to sign up for your Free LastPass Enterprise Trial or Call WeiserTek today at (800) 688-4835 to get started.